To make sure that your API responds appropriately to a wide range of expected and unexpected queries, it is crucial to test it. This procedure is intended to verify the API’s dependability, performance, and security in addition to its functionality.
What Will You Learn?
- 1) Introduction to API/Webservices
- 2) How To Download and Install Postman
- 3) Postman UI
- 4) Types of HTTP Requests
- 5) Get, Post, Put & Delete requests
- 6) Data Driven Testing using JSON & CSV Files
- 7) How To Run Collections
- 8) How to Generate HTML Reports
- 9) Exporting & Importing collections
- 10) API Project day 1
- 11) API Project day 2
- 12) Mock Job Interview Session